Marcou Construction Co Inc is one of New England’s leading companies in providing Portable Aggregate Processing. We strive to deliver a quality, dependable service to customers ranging from quarry work to construction sites.
We are currently seeking a qualified, detailed oriented individual to operate a crushing plant plus perform other miscellaneous plant related duties.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
• Prior experience is preferred but training is available
• Ability to monitor a continuous feed of materials into the crushing plant
• Perform general maintenance
• Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Willingness to travel on occasion to various job sites
• Candidates must agree to adhere to all Marcou policies and procedures
• Needs to be able to work well with others and follow directions
• Possess a general understanding of Mine, Safety, Health Regulations
• Willing to learn and help where needed
Marcou is Offering:
• Highly competitive base salary
• Comprehensive medical and dental insurance
• Group 401k retirement program
• Travel mileage reimbursement
Marcou Construction Co Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer